Friday, April 11, 2008

The 2nd Day of Our Vacation!


After a peaceful sleep. . .

. . . we went to the Newport Aquarium!


This was our greeter! JK!



A jellyfish chandelier.


Things did get stressful at times! (As you can probably tell!)


This is called a "shark-ray". I thought it was pretty interesting. The head is like a sting-ray and the rest of the body is like a shark. The people put a shark and a sting-ray together in one tank and this is what they got!

The head of an eel.


Here's Nomi feeding some birds.


These birds likes my dad, alot! They were all over him!


And when we went back to the hotel. . .

. . . of course, more swimming!
(I'll post the third day soon, I hope!)

2 comments:

Karisse Wesco said...

Great pictures, Janai! I especially liked the one of you and the twins. Too funny!

It was great getting to see and talk with you at the convention a couple of weeks ago. Hope it's not too long before I get to visit with you again.

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Janai,

Thanks for holding the twins back so I could take those photos of daddy with the birds! I especially liked your exaggerated 'stressful' looking face. :)