Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas Eve. Pictures

I know it's a little late to post about Christmas. But here are some pictures that I thought you would enjoy. We went to my cousins house that day.



L to R: Virginia, Lena, and Joy



L to R: Virgie, Sara, and Naomi



L to R: Ethan, Virgie, Joy, and Lena



Naomi serving herself some food.






Ravi received a live bug shadow. I think you put live bugs in the holes with the light on and it makes a shadow! Isn't that interesting?;)



Ronald and Joy



Stephen received this children's Bible that has CD's with it.



My Uncle Israel acting as Santa.



Passing out gifts.



Naomi and Sara



My Uncle Bob, with his camera.



Playing a game of chess.

We left at three a.m. and came home at four!! And that was basically our Christmas!

2 comments:

Anna Joy said...

Hey Janai:
I gave you a blog award if you want to check out my blog! :)

P.S. Does anyone ever call you Janey?

Janai Fuentes said...

No, nobody ever called me Janey. But I am called other names like my cousin and brother call me Nae-Nae!(Get it? Janai...Nae-Nae?)